Do any of these sound like you?
I constantly worry my partner will leave me, even though they say they won’t.
No one I’m attracted to wants a commitment, and the ones that do are boring.
I feel like no matter what I do for my partner, it’s never enough. I always get it wrong.
When I get into a relationship, I only go so far before I pull back. I’m petrified of ending up with someone who isn’t right for me.
Do you long for deeper, more meaningful connections with your current or potential partner?
Then you may be ready to learn the tools to create the secure, loving relationships you desire.
Introducing My Exclusive 3-Month Group:
Building Secure Attachment
As a highly skilled Relationship Expert specializing in Attachment, I’ve dedicated my career to helping individuals and couples break free from destructive patterns and develop the skills to nurture healthy, secure, and enduring relationships. Now, I’m excited to invite you to join my intimate group experience so I can share these proven strategies and insights with you.
Why Join Building Secure Attachment?
Learn the most effective techniques and strategies for cultivating secure attachment, allowing you to deepen emotional connections with your partner, future partner and most importantly, within yourself.
This structured 12-week program contains a step-by-step roadmap to get you on the path to building secure attachment. Each week, we’ll dive deep into essential concepts and practical exercises that will help you change internally and empower you to shift how you show up in your relationships.
Community of Support:
Join an intimate group of folks committed to relationship success. Share your experiences, learn from each other, and grow together in a safe and supportive environment.
This group will be full of actionable exercises and real-life tools. No boring lectures or self-paced study. You’ll learn skills to feel more secure in your body right now so you can communicate more effectively, resolve conflicts with increased confidence, and create a loving environment in your relationships.
Expert Guidance with Heart:
I bring years of expertise and insights tailored to your unique journey.
Relationships have been my personal Mt. Everest. I know what it’s like to hit rock bottom and claw my way back up. So I’m not here to just teach you what I’ve learned in class, I’m here to share with you what has redefined my life and all my relationships.
In This Group You’ll:
- Understand Attachment Styles: We’ll dig deep into the four attachment styles (secure, anxious, avoidant, and disorganized) so you can gain crucial insights into how your own style is impacting your relationships and how to better navigate it and those around you.
- Heal Wounds: Our work will begin to identify and heal past attachment injuries that hinder your ability to feel secure and truly thrive in your relationships.
- Learn What “Secure” Does: How can we be secure if we don’t know what secure even looks like? Learn the nuts and bolts of what secure behavior is..and how to do it.
- Communicate Effectively: Healthy communication skills are not taught in school and for most of us, not modeled by our family. Learn how to communicate in ways that strengthen your connection, not destroy it.
- Practice How Secure Feels: You’ll experience what Secure actually feels like through practical exercises that assist in healing insecure attachment and building up more Secure in the mind and body. Leave this group with the exercises to keep doing the work.
This Course is Right for you if…
- You’ve done some work on yourself and are ready to progress into new areas of growth
- You want to feel more comfortable, confident, and self-assured in relationships
- You’ve heard about attachment styles and want to increase your understanding and knowledge
- You’re ready to build a strong foundation for love and intimacy with your current partner or a future one
Five 90-minute live group sessions with me, plus weekly check-ins and a community WhatsApp group
All class exercises and resources to support your journey towards secure
Interactive worksheets and topic-specific videos
Recordings of each session and audio-only exercises for easy access
- April 4 | 4:30PM-6:00PM
- April 18 | 4:30PM-6:00PM
- May 2 | 4:30PM-6:00PM
- May 16 | 4:30PM-6:00PM
This unique opportunity to work directly with me in a small group container comes with an investment of only $497, which includes all materials.
Limited Spots Available: To ensure an intimate, supportive environment, this group is limited to 12. Register now and secure your place. Payment plans available upon request.